Search This Blog

Friday 29 July 2011

READERS/FOLLOWERS- ATTENTION PLEASE

Dear Readers/Followers,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that programs hosted in this blog are  distributed under creative commons rights, which means no restriction in distribution, usage and exhibition with proper citation and acknowledgment. All the programs hosted here are developed by me. But, it is very disheartening that one of the readers/followers is removing all the cross-links which has been primarily used for uploading software and manuals. As a contributor in Science, no matter how little is it? please make room for others to reside and develop knowledge and don't be an obstacle for me and for others who are in real thrust for knowledge and developing something very important. I really apologize to those kind heart peoples who are always appreciating and praising my work for making such comments general which is very much important.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment